About Wheat Belly Total Health:
Join the millions of people worldwide who have lost 30, 50, or 100+ pounds and reversed chronic health problems by embracing the Wheat Belly message. In Wheat Belly Total Health, you will learn not only how and why you must say no to grains, but also how you can achieve a level of radiant health and well being you never thought possible. Dr. William Davis will also show you:
- Precisely what you should and should not eat, including a breakdown of the different types of grains and the differences between them
- What to do when facing various post-wheat scenarios, such as intense wheat withdrawal, stalled weight loss, and the loss of too much weight
- Which supplements can boost health to higher levels even after the health gains of grain elimination are experienced
- The science of exactly how your health improves after grains are eliminated, including your mood, sleep, endocrine health, metabolic health, cardiovascular health, physical performance, and much more
- Inspiring testimonials and before/after photographs of those who are proudly living wheat-free
Wheat Belly Total Health is about regaining full metabolic well being, reflected in blood sugar and other measures that may require additional steps beyond grain elimination. This book is your guide on the journey to long-term health and vitality–and it will be the only book you ever need to break the grip of wheat, lose weight for good, and achieve vibrant, lasting health.
About the Author(s):
William Davis, MD is a preventive cardiologist whose unique wheat-free approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. The New York Times bestselling author of Wheat Belly and Wheat Belly Cookbook, he has shared his passion for wheat-free living on national television shows including Dr. Oz, Live! With Kelly, CBS This Morning, as well as regional spots on Fox, ABC, and NBC. He writes frequently for national publications and Health web sites. He lives with his family in Fox Point, WI.
Other Books by William Davis, MD: