We proudly represent non-fiction clients in a wide variety of disciplines and subject areas including health, diet, self-help, business, politics, reference, history, science, humor, self-help, parenting, memoir, sports, and current affairs.
The agency has represented titles by many of the world's top experts and writers, including:
- Astronaut Chris Hadfield, author of the New York Times bestsellers An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth and You Are Here
- Cardiologist Dr. William Davis, author of 9 books including the #1 New York Times Bestseller Wheat Belly.
- Science writer Sam Kean, author of 5 critically-acclaimed books including the New York Times bestseller, The Disappearing Spoon
- Military historian Tim Cook, author of 8 books including Shock Troops, winner of the Charles Taylor Prize for Literary Non-Fiction
- Sheila Watt-Cloutier, Nobel Peace Prize nominee and author of the award-winning book, The Right to Be Cold
- Sea piracy expert Jay Bahadur, author of the New York Times bestseller The Pirates of Somalia
- Sports journalist Dan Robson, author of 3 books including the Globe and Mail bestseller Quinn: The Life of a Hockey Legend
....and many more.
Below, you can browse through a selection of just some of the diverse books and authors the agency has represented.