The #1 New York Times bestseller Wheat Belly taught us how to reverse years of chronic health problems by removing wheat from our daily diets. Now, Dr. William Davis has created a portable guide, perfect for quick reference at the grocery store. Wheat Belly Slim Guide contains:
· an extensive grocery and pantry list
· lists of safe sweeteners, safe thickeners, and safe flours
· a guide to carb counting
· advice on finding good food sources of prebiotic fibers to restore bowel health
· information on grain-free alcoholic beverages
· top ten easy recipes
· tips on how to control cravings
…and much more!
William Davis, MD is a preventive cardiologist whose unique wheat-free approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. This New York Times bestselling author of Wheat Belly and Wheat Belly Cookbook has shared his passion for wheat-free living on national television shows including Dr. Oz, Live! With Kelly, CBS This Morning, as well as regional spots on Fox, ABC, and NBC. He writes frequently for national publications and Health web sites. He lives with his family in Fox Point, WI.