If you want to be toned, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, good genetics, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on pills and powders…regardless of your age… then you want to read Thinner Leaner Stronger.
Here’s the deal:
Getting into awesome shape isn’t nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
- You don t need to starve yourself with very-low-calorie diets to lose fat and keep it off.
- You don t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements and fat loss pills.
- You don t need to constantly change up your exercise routines to confuse your muscles.
- You don t need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio every week to shed ugly belly fat and love handles and get the body you desire.
- You don t need to completely abstain from cheat foods while bringing your body fat percentage down to ideal levels.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep women from ever achieving the lean, toned, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
In this book you re going to learn something most women will never know…
The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes losing 10 to 15 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy muscle a breeze…and it only takes 8 12 weeks.
Thinner Leaner Stronger reveals things like…
- The 5 biggest fat loss myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, frustrated, and confused.
- How to build meal plans that allow you to build muscle, lose fat, and get healthy without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you re on a diet.
- The lies women are told about how to tone and shape their bodies, and what you REALLY need to do to have sexy, lean curves.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
- How to master the inner game of fitness and develop the self-discipline and willpower it takes to build the body of your dreams (and actually enjoy the process!).
- How to get lean while still indulging in the “cheat” foods that you love every week like pasta, pizza, and ice cream.
- And a whole lot more!
About the Author(s):
Michael Matthews is a fitness expert and the author of multiple books including Bigger Leaner Stronger, Thinner Leaner Stronger, and The Shredded Chef.