Joyous Health is a fresh new approach to eating that will change the way you think about food and what you eat, offering a simple and practical path to creating a healthy lifestyle. Holistic nutritionist Joy McCarthy, creator of the popular blog Joyous Health, explains how to eat and live joyously with amazing results, both inside and out:
• improved digestion
• increased energy and zest for life
• sleeping like a baby
• glowing skin and shiny hair
• balanced hormones
• weight loss and increased libido
• lowered blood pressure and cholesterol
• feeling fabulous every day
Joyous Health celebrates eating delicious, clean whole foods. Featuring beautiful color photography, the book contains 80 recipes with pure ingredients and tasty combinations, including Carrot Cake Smoothie, Coconut Flour Banana Pancakes, Thai Beet Soup, Curry Chicken Burgers and Double Chocolate Gluten-Free Cookies.
Joy's recipes are simple and exceptionally delicious; you'll forget you're eating ‘healthy’—until you notice how good you feel.
– Gillian Deacon, bestselling author of There's Lead in Your Lipstick
Joy brings happiness to everything she cooks. This book really demonstrates that you can have it all—fun, flavor, energy and well-being.
– Julie Daniluk, bestselling author of Meals That Heal Inflammation
Joy’s fearless discussion of digestion is part of a comprehensive plan that is a sure way to health, the right way.
– ” - Patricia Green and Carolyn Hemming, bestselling authors of Quinoa Revolution and Grain Power
Joy McCarthy s the vibrant nutritionist behind Joyous Health. Her expertise has helped people globally achieve their wellness goals.